"Dan Keydar – Applied solutions for Quality and Standard Systems" is a leading consulting firm in the field of quality and standardization in Israel. Dan Keydar, the owner of the company, has over 30 years of experience in the area of quality management, standardization, and regulation, with expertise in accompanying large and medium-sized enterprises.
Dan Keydar Quality and Standardization Consultant specializes in assisting organizations towards standards accreditation as part of the required quality system.
Following is a list of the types of standards in which the firm is specialized:
- ISO 9001-2015 Standard
- CE-PED 2014.68.EU Directive
- ISO 3834 Standard
- API 9A+Q1 Standard
- API 6D+Q1 Standard
- ISO/IEC 17025 Standard
- ISO/IEC 17020 Standard
- ISO 14001 Standard
- Additional Standards
Over the years, Dan Keydar has earned extensive contacts with leading certification factors in the field of standardization and quality in Israel and abroad.
Consulting services for quality and standardization include:
- Leading the organization to an efficient "practical quality" system, a substantial and rapid improvement of the quality system, a significant reduction in quality assurance costs.
- Outsourced Quality Management.
- Establishing, optimizing and supporting quality assurance, standardization and regulation systems.
- Developing, mentoring and training of the organization's professional teams in the field of quality.
- Cooperation with professionals from complementary fields with whom we work on a regular basis.
- Examination and approval of suppliers' and subcontractors' quality system.
- Counseling of our customers' suppliers and subcontractors in Israel and abroad, in achieving the required quality results.
- Focused treatment of dominant processes and failures, assistance with and handling of customer complaints, etc.
An external multi-disciplinary experienced quality consultant enters an enterprise with a broad perspective, impartial of the internal processes, leading to high added value and solutions to process optimization, cost saving, a total improvement of the organization's results while lowering the costs of quality assurance.
The organization can define a "set of services" matching its expectations and demands. Even an organization with established and certified quality and regulatory systems can benefit from the additional, complementary or supportive quality and regulatory activities by an external professional with proven experience and abilities.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a meeting and to define a "quality package" that suits your needs.